Mon, Apr 05|
Strawberry Slam Basketball Tournament Registration
Registration ends May 5, 2021. Register Your Team Online!
Time & Location
Apr 05, 2021, 5:00 PM – May 05, 2021, 9:00 PM
Rc3, 232 4th Ave, Dayton, TN 37321, USA
About the Event
- Register Your Team Online
- Download PDF Forms (Team Registration, Player Release, Details)
Date: May 7 - 9, 2021
Ages: 18 years old and up
Teams: Min: 8 teams Max: 12 teams, all players must be rostered by May 5, 2021
Cost: $200 per team due at registration. No exceptions.
Registration: Ends May 5, 2021. Register at Rc3 or online. Registration will be filled out by team leader/coach. Each teammate will sign a waiver prior to play.
Fans: Can purchase fan bands to enter and watch games ($10/each Friday and Saturday or $5 on Saturday). We will limit fans to 100 per game and ask fans to leave when their team is not playing. Masks will be required for fans. Fan bands can be purchased at front desk.
- All teams guaranteed 3 games
- Pool play dependent on number of teams.
- Winners of pools (best record) go to championship. Pool winners will be determined by overall record. Tie breaker if necessary is team that scored most total points during pool play.
- 5 games Friday night (6:00 – 9:20), ? games Saturday (10:30am – ?), Sunday – optional
- Games will be 2-20 minute halves with 5 minute halftime. Running clock.
Code of Conduct infraction will cause immediate dismissal of player for the remainder of the tournament. No refunds!
The tournament will follow TSSAA High School Basketball Rules.
Conduct of Players and Others:
1. Code of Conduct Coaches, managers and players shall not:
- At any time lay a hand upon, shove, or strike and official or facility supervisor. Penalty: Immediate and permanent dismissal from the tournament.
- At any time, strike an official or be guilty of physical attack as an aggressor upon any player or spectator. Penalty: Immediate and permanent dismissal from the tournament.
- Refuse to abide by an official’s decision. Penalty: Immediate and permanent dismissal from the tournament.
- Use unnecessarily rough tactics in the play of the game against the body or person of an opposing player. Penalty: Immediate and permanent dismissal from the tournament.
- Make an abusive verbal attack upon any official, facility supervisor, player or spectator. Penalty: ejection from the game and suspension from the next game his/her team plays.
- Foul language will not be tolerated. Dismissal from the game or tournament will be determined by tournament staff.
2. Any coach, manager or player who is ejected from a game is automatically suspended from the tournament.
3. Teams are responsible for the conduct their spectators. Failure to attempt to control disruptive spectators result in forfeiture to the opposing team.