Personal Training

The goals of Personal Training through Rc3 are to provide an avenue for our members and the community to attain a higher level of fitness, reduce and prevent disease states, and to assist athletes in reaching goals and optimal performance.

 

Our trainers are certified, committed, creative and affordable.

  • 1 hr session: $25

  • 30 min session: $17

  • 5 (30 min sessions) package: $70

  • 5 (1 hr sessions) package: $100

  • Group rates are available.

Call (423) 775-0821 for more info or to schedule your training session! 

Refer a friend and receive an additional free 30- minute session!

Rc3 Certified Personal Trainers 
& Nutrionists 

matt.jpg

MATT TRUAX

Certified Personal Trainer

OFFERING:

  • PERSONAL TRAINING

  • PLYO/AGILITY/SPEED ATHLETIC TRAINING

Matt seeks to be better every day and wants to help you do the same by learning to make positive choices and forming good habits for a healthier future ... all in a fun and encouraging environment!

Certified through Fitour which is IDEA, AFAA, NASM, ACE approved, and IHRSA.

CALL (423) 775-0821
TO SCHEDULE A SESSION!

molly.jpg

MOLLY TRANTHUM

Certified Personal Trainer

I'M A WIFE, A MOTHER, AND A LOVER OF ALL THINGS FITNESS! OVER THE PAST 7 YEARS I HAVE GROWN TO ENJOY MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF ATHLETICS INCLUDING RUNNING, POWERLIFTING, & CROSSTRAINING. I ALSO LOVE GROUP CLASSES & HAVE TAUGHT MANY DIFFERENT ONES THROUGHOUT THE YEARS. PERSONAL TRAINING HAS BECOME A PASSION OF MINE BECAUSE I TRULY ENJOY BEING ABLE TO INVEST TIME WITH CLIENTS ONE ON ONE TO IDENTIFY AND IMPLEMENT THE TRAINING THAT WILL BEST HELP THEM ACHIEVE THEIR HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS.

Certified through Fitour which is IDEA, AFAA, NASM, ACE approved, and IHRSA.

CALL (423) 775-0821
TO SCHEDULE A SESSION!

vivian.jpg

VIVIAN GONZALEZ

Certified Personal Trainer

LEVEL UP YOUR TRAINING ROUTINE

VIVIAN'S PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY:
ALL BODIES SHOULD BE CELEBRATED THROUGH MOVEMENT. MY GOAL IS TO HELP INDIVIDUALS ATTAIN THE TOOLS AND SKILLS NEEDED TO ACHIEVE THEIR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL TO LEAD AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.

Certified through Fitour which is IDEA, AFAA, NASM, ACE approved, and IHRSA.

CALL (423) 775-0821
TO SCHEDULE A SESSION!

Gilmore-Pic.jpg

KRISTI GILMORE

Certified Personal Trainer

My philosophy for personal training The first question I ask anyone who enters a gym is “what are your goals?” “Why are you here?” Everyone has their own reason for being at the gym, for seeking personal training and my goal is to show you and give you the tools to get there. It takes 30 days to make a habit and I would like to create a habit people love - this is something I have a passion for. My philosophy is for a lifetime of health and strength, creating a balance between everyday living while creating a drive for fitness that will carry you through a lifetime.

Certified through Fitour which is IDEA, AFAA, NASM, ACE approved, and IHRSA.

CALL (423) 775-0821
TO SCHEDULE A SESSION!

rc3-blue-box-logo.jpg

AUDREY NORMAN

Certified Personal Trainer

Helping people achieve their goals, whether it be losing weight, gaining muscle mass, becoming a more effective athlete, working on balance and coordination, etc. is the reason why I love what I do. I love the challenge of helping every person that I work with meet their different individual goals. An active lifestyle looks different for each person, so I love to help set goals with my clients and help them achieve them. Walking into the gym is 90% of the battle that a lot of people face. If this is you, take that step into the gym and let me help you with the other 10% of getting you where you want to be! I promise you will have fun! 

Certified through Fitour which is IDEA, AFAA, NASM, ACE approved, and IHRSA.

CALL (423) 775-0821
TO SCHEDULE A SESSION!