top of page
Tue, Apr 14|
Rhea County Community Center, RC3
Strong Kids and Families Campaign 2020
The Rc3 Annual Support Campaign provides financial assistance based on household income for children and families to participate in membership and programs.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 14, 2020, 7:00 AM – Dec 31, 2020, 11:00 AM
Rhea County Community Center, RC3, 232 4th Ave, Dayton, TN 37321, USA
About the Event
The Rc3 Annual Support Campaign provides financial assistance based on household income for children and families to
participate in membership and programs. Rc3 is a nonprofit community center comm ed to:
- provide facili es, programs and services that encourage and support posi ve healthy living, oﬀer life changing experiences for children and adults, strengthen families and enrich the lives of seniors.
- be the leading voice on health and well-being in our community.
- provide safe and enriching environments for achieving and maintaining balance and health in mind, body and spirit.
- nurture children by providing the opportunity for healthy life-long living skills and to prepare young people for the future by putting into pracatice programs that foster Christian values.
- partner with local organiza ons to provide fulﬁlling programs and give back to the community with access to healthy living programs and experiences.
100% of your contribution is deductible for income tax purposes.
Please Donate Today!
bottom of page